Why are we the fastest growing networking group along the I35 corridor?
1. Our convenient locations to help your business become successful!
2. Our flexible meeting times and membership that allows you to attend any of our meetings along the I35 corridor.
3. Our budget friendly memberships.
4. Quarterly reports for members to show we mean business.
We have been blessed with over a dozen new members since January! During that time, four members decided to become permanent members of the G.R.O.W. family and opted for the Lifetime membership. Thank you to all our members. You make G.R.O.W. successful.
2017 FACTS ABOUT G.R.O.W.
1. Did you know we have over 400 subscribers to our quarterly newsletter and it's still growing!
2. Our small business networked closed almost 300 referrals!
3. COB (Closed of Business) sales volume revenue swelled to over $221,000!
4. #1 closer of business in 2017 is our essential oils member, Ashley Kuhlmann!
5. We've expanded our networking group to Kyle/Buda, New Braunfels and Austin!
6. You can find us on Meetup and Eventbrite!
Texans are very proud of it's state flower. We can't wait for that time of the year. The wait is over. Since we received so much rain lately, there have been Bluebonnet sightings. A couple of things to remember when taking photos with these beautiful Texas flowers:
1. Do not pick the flowers! State law.
2. Keep in mind the little critters such as ants, snakes, and other bugs on the ground.
3. Find a safe place to take your pictures. Along the highway is NOT a good place.
4. Never wear blue (for obvious reasons).
5. Consider the big picture. Having a construction sight in the background can ruin your shot.
DINNER ON US!
Win a $25 gift certificate to your favorite local eatery. To qualify, visit any of our meetings. Then join the networking group.
For meeting information go to Meetup or Eventbrite.